Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First day of excellence.

Lobster.

Carrots.

Pudding.

Candy.


Funny Shape.




Shape
Shape
Shape
SHAPE.

It's like Echoing in your bedframe

Long muffin is long.


Long cupcake.

JULIE IS LIKE SO COOL. SHE IS LIKE THE COOLEST PERSON I KNOW.

YEAH.


POOP POOP POOP.


YOUR BED HONKS.

WOW THIS IS COOL.


(HUMP HUMP HUMP HUMP HONK HONK HONK HONK)

Aahhahaha.


Call him.

Was he thinking about other people?


Yeah I'm gonna be pretty blasted.

AND I'm gonnabe suckign some cock.

I got a big butt and I can't lie ladies wanna touch it!

My bobble butt.


Uhhhhh, no, well officially.


How could he not be done?


Call ANDREW.

Man I gotta pee.


He picks up sometimes at work doens't he?


Whhoooaaaaa this is getting faster!

What, spinning?


For gay people.


Not a bad song for the gay pride parade.


So this makes me nervous, so you know.
Hahhaha


Although I kinda am still. I'm rendering stuff for the project and then I'm done. IT means waiting for my computer to run
some rocesses... work.... idea... someting tell how to look and ti asks.... (indiscernable)



IS this me?


YEAH, I'M FAMOUS!



HHEHEHEHEHDHEE..

EVAN start a blog and OF "STUFF ASA SAYS."

"My retarded roommate" by Evan


and I'll do one too. My retarded roommnate.

Or another blog called "Me". and I'll just copy your blog.


"Retarded stuff I say!"


Write that down.


Aw, it's cold out.
Btrewwwweeeewwww//


bereeweeewww


rewww.


Yeah jazzercize. Yeah, decribe that asshole. Notw I'm holding m crotch graion cradsgadfakjdgsncklbvjadfg h

1 comment: